Quinta da Casa Amarela opened its doors to all visitors in 1996, when the Port Wine Route was launched.
Since the beginning, our aim has always been to provide creative and innovative offers with a playful and educational nature that would lead wine tourists to discover and enrich their culture about wine.
Thus, all visits and tastings are varied and integrated in a welcoming and familiar environment.
“Quinta da Casa Amarela” was distinguished nationally with the “Wine Tourism of the Year” excellence award, awarded by Revista de Vinhos in 2006.
Typologies of visits and wine tasting:
In this context, the Quinta offers different types of visits and tastings such as:
- “Discover and feel” – Port Wine with Chocolate.
- “Discovering your wine profile” – From the most elegant and fruity to the most complex and structured.
- “Tasting the classic wines” –Tinto Selection, Tinto Reserva, Tawny Porto 10 anos.
- “Innovation Tasting” – Learn and discover 3 great white wines.
- “The Douro and its Nectars” – Premium tasting of the Quinta’s greatest wines: Tinto Reserva, Tinto Grande Reserva, Laura, Porto Vintage.
These are some of the proposals to choose from, always in harmony with small gastronomic notes linked to the identity of the region.
Fun for all the family
The Quinta has various recreational activities for groups of all ages:
- Live the Vineyard
- The Wine Game
- School of Wine
The Quinta also serves regional cuisine meals for groups.
Both individual and group visits are subject to reservation.