Tourism in Rural Space
On 4 th of August the Quinta da Casa Amarela started a new project in the Rural Tourism area.
The Casa, built in 1835, integrates the Family Project and was refurbished and transformed according to its architectural history and the surrounding territory, thus it became more comfortable and modern to respond to people whose choice factors are exigence and quality.
The House has 4 suites inside the House and an exterior suite with the signature of the renowned Interior Designer Paulo Lobo.
It has 4 suites. You may enjoy them all either in an exclusiveness regime, or according to your preferences.
This is the most recent element of the Quinta da Casa Amarela Project and, as the previous ones, it is also supported by the wine culture, wine production – Douro and Port wines – as well as wine tourism.
Come to stay and enjoy the experience of a Quinta in the Douro. You will love it!
Exclusive experiences available to guests:
- Port Wines tasting with chocolate
- Finding out your personal wine profile
- Discovering the Douro Flavours (cheeses, sausages, “bôlas”, and olive oil)
- Degustação de bôlas regionais
- Monumental and Historical Visit to Lamego
- Visit to the Douro Museum in Régua
- Picnicking at a suggested site after wandering along the River Douro
- Two-hour cruise on the Douro in a traditional boat (“rabelo”) with Port Wine tasting inboard.